Welcome!

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
Fishermangents
Site Admin

Welcome!

Post by Fishermangents » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:23 am

Dear all, thanks for joining this board. I highly value you as being members of the first hour!

We'll try to keep this MB clean and honest. Hopefully it will become a place where people with various interests and backgrounds feel comfortable. There are some things that are important in making this place a positive experience:
- keep to facts
- always motivate and substantiate expectations, estimations and interpretations
- mention sources (this MB allows for posting links)
- no commercials
- show respect for other posters and use civilized language
- quality is more important than quantity
- allow for opposite views and opinions

The coming period is to see how it develops. This open source phpBB has many MB options which we may adjust and tweak as appropriate. It took me a while to get a grasp of its possibilities. New sub-forums can be set up with its own rules and settings, e.g. to facilitate patient discussions. Both this board as imetelstat.info has no trackers, beacons or any other 3rd party scripts.

As I am from Europe it may be useful to have some moderators from other time zones. For now we will see how it goes. The imetelstat.info website is also being updated continuously. Any suggestions from you will be welcome (also for improving the website itself).

As I said before: if imetelstat is going to deliver on it's promises as a platform drug, there will be a lot to discuss and to share!