New presentation with timelines

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam

cheng_ho

Re: New presentation with timelines

Post by cheng_ho » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:00 pm

Yes, "topline results" in 2024. We already know the timeline.

What we NEED is some transparency about recruiting so we can see the odds of them meeting the timeline.

Ryan

Re: New presentation with timelines

Post by Ryan » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:10 pm

Feels like a this is the presentation Dr. Scarlett has been planning for and hoping he would be able to make for about 9 years...

During that time, he has:
- Decided to focus company on Imetelstat, selling off the stem cell assets
- Got the Mayo Clinic to Pilot study Imetelstat in MF, on the back of great data from experimental ET trial (with a couple of MDS patients thrown in, I think it was 9)
- Got JNJ to almost completely fund Phase II Imetelstat in two indications, not to mention additional pre-clinical work
- Hired a world class team to take over the Phase IIs and shepherd the Phase IIIs
- Funded the operations in several different ways to ensure the funding of team and operations

Now we have $230 million in cash, 2 Phase IIIs in motion, and an indisputably top-notch team to execute the Phase IIIs, and cash to fund without being at the mercy of the markets, enabling the company to “transition to commercialization” - I wonder if Dr. Scarlett typed that into the PowerPoint himself ;)

Those words Transition to Commercialization are the proverbial light at the end of this tunnel for investors, and I firmly believe that tunnel will be reached successfully. Patience of Job required still.