Hat tip to Jaime YMB

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

Hat tip to Jaime YMB

Post by biopearl123 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:45 am

New Geron job posting: https://www.geron.com/view.cfm/92/direc ... al-systems

Note the new wording change from "hematologic malignancies" to "oncology." Tp me this suggests a preclinical expansion to solid tumors. Emphasis on "suggests". Recall recent odd seemingly anachronistic updates on clinical trials to old neurologic tumor studies as noted by Fan several months ago. bp

cheng_ho

Re: Hat tip to Jaime YMB

Post by cheng_ho » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:35 pm

Come on... Geron doesn't even have a lab! Imetelstat already failed so many times against solid tumors... how many more patients are you willing to sacrifice?

They haven't even been able to get an approval against the much easier targets in blood cancers. They won't even have the MF trial ENROLLED until 2022... but suddenly they're a solid-tumor company?

What about Scarlett's promise of an "AML trial in 2016?"... that never materialized?

This sort of stock pumping is horrific.

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:34 pm

Looks like it’s amateur hour all over again. The new job posting has apparently been modified to just say hematologic malignancies. How about a little attention to detail. bp

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:27 pm

Someone having a visceral reaction to positive developments and GERN stock scaling up...
I for one am pleased with these developments and 2 Phase IIIs in motion. Then again, I’m long and benefiting... can only imagine how it would feel / how I would react if I were short & losing borrowed money:
cheng_ho wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:35 pm
Come on... Geron doesn't even have a lab! Imetelstat already failed so many times against solid tumors... how many more patients are you willing to sacrifice?

They haven't even been able to get an approval against the much easier targets in blood cancers. They won't even have the MF trial ENROLLED until 2022... but suddenly they're a solid-tumor company?

What about Scarlett's promise of an "AML trial in 2016?"... that never materialized?

This sort of stock pumping is horrific.